RRB Ranchi Group D 2018 Exam Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern PDF Download
RRB Ranchi Group D 2018 Latest Syllabus available here for download. Applicants who had applied for the Group D job can get the complete your exam preparation using this syllabus. You can also check the exam pattern of RRB Group D 2018 exam in this article or http://www.rrbranchi.org. The RRB Ranchi Group D Syllabus and exam pattern of all zones are provided here. Check RRB Ranchi Group D Question Papers 2018
Download RRB Ranchi Group D Syllabus 2018 PDF
Candidates who had applied for the Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D job 2018 can download updated Group D syllabus from our website www.rrb2018.com. You should completely know about the Group D syllabus and exam pattern before you start your preparation. The syllabus provided on our page would make your preparation more efficient. If you know subjectwise topics you can score more marks in the Group D written exam 2018. Download the RRB Exam Syllabus from the enclosed links.
Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Exam Date 2018
After filling its very important you have to check syllabus, exam date, cutoff marks, previous year question papers and results page for RRB Ranchi Group D 2018 exam
|RRB Ranchi Group D Syllabus, Exam Date||RRB Ranchi Group D Previous Year Question Papers|
|RRB Ranchi Group D Admit Card, Exam Date||RRB Ranchi Group D Cutoff marks and Results|
Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Selection Process Pdf Download
RRB(RRC) Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- 1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 3. Document Verification
Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Syllabus – Overview
Download the syllabus using the link given at the bottom of this page. Along with Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Syllabus 2018, you can also check exam pattern here. Aspirants can check all other details of Group D such as Selection process, weightage, the time duration of exam, exam date etc.
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi|
|Name of Posts||RRB Ranchi Group D|
|Number of Vacancies||2525|
|Official Website||http://www.rrbranchi.org||Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Last Date for RRB Ranchi Group D Apply Online||31-03-2018|
Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Exam Pattern Pdf Download
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
2. Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
3. Document Verification
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.
Railway Recruitment Board Ranchi Group D Syllabus Pdf Download
The Following are the subjects in RRB ALP Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Number system.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Arguments and Assumptions
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Astronomy & Space Technology
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Military Technology
General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Miscellaneous Topics